Starting July 1, 2010, municipalities are required to display all public meetings and agendas. This display must be viewable 24 hours-a-day, and all meetings must be posted at least 48 hours in advance. The penalties for noncompliance of the Massachusetts Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, § 19(c) include a $1000 fine for each unlisted meeting, as well as invalidation of any decisions reached at unlisted meetings.
Maintaining a paper bulletin board schedule using existing methods will be burdensome and time-consuming on municipal staff. We believe that this information should be easy to share and access.
What if this work could be done automatically?
What we offer is a combination of a display unit and a automated process that will compile your meeting information and create a rotating display that will be continuously updated with current information.
Live Display: Municipal Meetings Schedules & Agendas
Our Product - Live Displays:
- Live Display Hardware: A dedicated Media Player and Display with Internet connection that will display your meeting schedule and agendas.
- Event Listing Management Software: Proprietary software that uses your existing calendar system to send information to the display.
- Displays Meetings, Dates and Times, Locations, and Agendas.
- Works with your existing calendar system.
- Continuous 24/7 operation.
- Wired or wireless internet.
- Customizable titles, logos, photographs and font colors to suit your town.
- All-weather enclosures optional.
- Time Saving: Eliminates the need to manage the posting and removal of postings every day
- Information Integrity: Prevents double copies and discrepancies in your displayed information.
- Customizable: Configures to your information and formatting needs.